Benefit Plan Design & Management
Higgins & Rutledge can simplify the complexities of benefit administration, administering benefits in less time and with better information. Targeted outcomes include:
- Reduced paperwork associated with benefits administration, lowering the cost and time of managing complex benefits packages.
- Reduced labor through electronic interfaces with third-party administrators (depending on group size).
- Eliminate manual reconciliation of benefits standard costs.
- Quickly determine benefit eligibility based on pre-determined criteria.
- More accurate budgeting through benefit cost analysis.
- The ability for employees to self-administer their benefits package via an easy to use Web interface.
- Links through our electronic systems to online resources provided by third-party benefit providers.
- Online Benefit Enrollment Wizard.
- Online benefit enrollments can be defined for new hires, open enrollment periods, and qualifying events.
- Employees can view current benefit plans through Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Your organization controls benefits information available through the Online Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Availability of automatic notifications through workflow systems
- Full display of Employee and Employer Benefit Costing.